Old & Moved Dual battery pack for rear of vehicle 130AH Gel Mat Sealed

The Goodwins

Jan 29, 2014
Wellington Point
www.facebook.com
For sale is my dual battery system.
The unit rides in the rear of the Prado.
I purchased this last year and used it 4 times in the rear of my 150 series Prado.
The battery is a 130AH sealed unit safe for use in the interior of a vehicle, caravan or camper trailer. I used it 4 times to run an Engel fridge that I found would run for 7 days continuously. I used a Ctek Charger (Not for sale) with it so the battery has been managed by a first class unit and is near new in condition and usage.
The Battery alone cost me $300 due to the fact it is sealed and 130AH.
I have it mated to a plastic battery box that includes a cigarette outlet and battery charge indicator. It also includes a collar that raises the lid of the box to make the setup neat and tidy. The unit can sit in the rear of a ute or 4wd wagon without having to worry about fumes or the like.
I am only selling as I have purchased a new 2014 Prado diesel that is getting a dual battery unit under the bonnet.
I found this unit to be very inexpensive and portable way to have a dual battery system at a quarter of the cost.
I am starting the unit cheap and have advertised it elsewhere. If it doesn't sell I will keep it so there is no negotiation on the starting price.
All up the unit cost me $400.
For Sale at $220
I would consider shipping but at the expense of the buyer. I have to tell you though that would be VERY expensive as the unit is VERY heavy.