door grab handle and dining table strip LED mod

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Pace's door grab handle and dining table strip LED mod

well all, every time we get the expanda out there is a new mod to try out. this time around it was the door grab handle and dining table strip light.
once i got started i finished it, so sorry for no progressive pics.

found we were all ways pulling door closed once up step with the curtain, though what i was really tense about was drilling through the frame and into any of the moving parts for the door lock mechanisms, luckily i can report all clear in this location. once done, simply pop riveted into place, got the family out to test, all good.

door handle.jpg

the other mod which was tested too was the previously listed thread of the LED dining tale lighting.

dining area light.jpgdining area light (2).jpg

cheers pace.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Who's a clever boy, then? Might need a door handle too, I'm getting to old to keep bending down to reach the handle and while I consciously try to not grab the curtain, its in exactly the right spot.

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Nice mods pace. I did a grab handle mod on mine also. And yes I can confirm there are moving parts in the door and they definitely do not move any more when you put a screw through them.:whistle:

Reactions: DawnMark

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
Nice mods pace. I did a grab handle mod on mine also. And yes I can confirm there are moving parts in the door and they definitely do not move any more when you put a screw through them.:whistle:

Yep.....found this out today too...............haha