Deposit Down

hamish22

May 12, 2013
West of Newcastle
www.grmotorsport.com.au
Finally have found a van that will suit our needs as our son has special needs including wheelchair.

Have put a holding deposit down on a brand new van and hopefully all goes well today to finalise it.

I suppose posting in this section will be a bit of a hint as our original plan was to go a Discovery, but we had issues with door sizes on a lot of vans (need larger entrance to help son). Thanks to Expanda for his help there!

Hopefully it all goes well this morning and all can be revealed this arvo!:)

Finally, must give a big wrap to Thomas and Darren at Jayco Sydney. Thomas has been a great help and nothing has been an issue

Reactions: MrsExpanda

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Finally have found a van that will suit our needs as our son has special needs including wheelchair.

Have put a holding deposit down on a brand new van and hopefully all goes well today to finalise it.

I suppose posting in this section will be a bit of a hint as our original plan was to go a Discovery, but we had issues with door sizes on a lot of vans (need larger entrance to help son).

Hopefully it all goes well this morning and all can be revealed this arvo!:)

Finally, must give a big wrap to Thomas and Darren at Jayco Sydney. Thomas has been a great help and nothing has been an issue
Terrific news. Will watch with interest. There will be others in a similar situation who might find your experience valuable.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
That is great news, I'm excited to find out what you have come up with! Also, as Xpandafan says, you may be paving the way for others with similar needs.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Our wonderful site owner and a person I now owe heaps to has been to check out my new van for me.
Hopefully he will be able to post the pics straight up for me!

Thanks Expanda - you are a champion - from the whole family!

Nice! Very exciting!

hamish22

May 12, 2013
West of Newcastle
www.grmotorsport.com.au
Its this one!

Attachments

• expanda sports.jpg
    expanda sports.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 231

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Our wonderful site owner and a person I now owe heaps to has been to check out my new van for me.
Hopefully he will be able to post the pics straight up for me!

Thanks Expanda - you are a champion - from the whole family!

No problem mate glad me and MrsExpanda could help....

I just drove the car and MrsExpanda took the shots :)!

Reactions: Xpandafan