Old & Moved D-Flector Stone Guard

Ben Stanford

Feb 23, 2014
Sunbury, Vic
Hi all, I have a D-Flector Stone Guard that I bought in January for my 2014 Expanda, that now doesn't fit since I have added my toolbox (toolbox was built bigger then it was meant to be), so I am selling it. It is still in good condition selling for $400 purchased for $650. Couple of photos below for you to see it fitted to the van. Located in Melbourne.

Thanks Ben
stone1.JPG
stone2.JPG

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Hi all, I have a D-Flector Stone Guard that I bought in January for my 2014 Expanda, that now doesn't fit since I have added my toolbox (toolbox was built bigger then it was meant to be), so I am selling it. It is still in good condition selling for $400 purchased for $650. Couple of photos below for you to see it fitted to the van. Located in Melbourne.

Thanks Ben
View attachment 22688 View attachment 22689
hi ben have u sold it

Ben Stanford

Feb 23, 2014
Sunbury, Vic
Hey Bluey, I have been away for the past 5 weeks, and as much as I had a little bit of interest when I had it listed on ebay, sadly I still have it sitting in the garage. Now that I have arrived home, I am keen to sell it, so will look at re-listing it unless you are interested, Cheers Ben

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Hey Bluey, I have been away for the past 5 weeks, and as much as I had a little bit of interest when I had it listed on ebay, sadly I still have it sitting in the garage. Now that I have arrived home, I am keen to sell it, so will look at re-listing it unless you are interested, Cheers Ben
thanks ben picking up my van tomoz and thinking off what is best probly spend a little bit more for the stone stomper
should come to beaufort lake van park a few of us are going just for the weekend sep 19 to 21 theres a post about it beaufort get together thanks

Ben Stanford

Feb 23, 2014
Sunbury, Vic
Yeah, I am looking at that meet up, just unable to commit until work finalises the roster changes and things, which isn't real helpful.

Ben Stanford

Feb 23, 2014
Sunbury, Vic
I am working tomorrow, but have Tuesday and Wednesday off, then working night shifts til the weekend. Anytime except Wednesday evening after 18:00 would suit me as I have SES training on Wednesday evenings.

Mar 14, 2014
Thanks Ben it was realy nice meeting you today also
Good to see that you are also driving a Nissan take care
Ken Leanne