16' Series could some one measure their 16" wheels please

peter h

Feb 12, 2014
hello all
i have tried searching both on here and google and still can not find the answer.
i am trying to find out what is the back spacing or the et for the 16" alloy wheels. i an looking around for an upgrade of our 15" steel wheels currently fitted. i would like to find somthing that would suit both our panda and 120 prado. i do know that 16" will only fit the rear of our playdo.
i have found various threads about fitting spacers, but i would like to do it alittle more leagle. long term plan would be for a longer axle. but for now is there some thing that would work (eaven if it was only for an emergency 2nd spare)?
thanks peter

peter h

Feb 12, 2014
thanks every one. like i said just looking around at present and trying to find a suitable match that might work. long term plan (unless we win lotto) would be to change out the axle so we could fit what ever rims. i have a set of pajero, prado 90 and 120 rims and all have just a little to much positive offset. looks like i will need to find some l/c 80 series or patrol alloys. unless some one has a set of jayco rims they whant to get rid of cheep.
thanks peter

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
My Ranger rims are +55 so the change necessary is too much to consider converting the van to have them fit it as well, otherwise I'd have 5 Jayco rims for sale.