Confirmation date and final selections done

kegs

Sep 23, 2011
hunter valley
:dizzy:
Got my confirmation date, the 19th december 2011. Sent off my final selections for my 17-56.1 Outback today;
they include

150 lt fridge
additional water tank
Hot water system and external shower
wineguard antenna
privacy screens
air con 2.2
annex
solar provisioin
2nd gas bottle
gas bayonet
radio cd with external speakers
deep cell battery

didn't want to spend the extra money on the accessories, but I think they are all worth while. What do you all thingn???
:whistle:

salsimo

Mar 14, 2011
Vic sthest Melbourne
1.To upgrade cd player to DVD player is very small ( I think about $30 )
2.Front wardrobe 4 shelfs as you don't need that much hanging up space the rear one is enough
3. The rear cupboard under bed can only be accessed when bed is down drop flap is great
4. The kids table get very dark under the bunk lights work a treat

Are We There Yet?

Jun 24, 2011
Vic
Sounds good and not too long to go now as Christmas is just around the corner :)

We have all of those options (some were standard on our model) except for the annexe as we'll add one later.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
1.To upgrade cd player to DVD player is very small ( I think about $30 )

Is that all it is? I thought it was a huge difference, I am sure it used to be but to be honest I never asked this time, but will be on to the dealer tomorrow.

kegs

Sep 23, 2011
hunter valley
Yeah Mfexpanda,
I got the air con, fridge upgrade, 2nd water tank, hot water system, external shower and wineguard antenna with the price, got the other options cost price. If your willing to negotiate, you can certainly make savings:dance:

10petenat

Jun 5, 2011
Yeppoon, Central Queensland
Hi Kegs
We have had ours for three weeks and wished that we had put in the shelves to the hanging cupboard....getting a kitchen friend to do that one. The access door that bigman put in would have been great at construction. Now I have to trust my husband to cut into our $46000 caravan....thanks bigman..lol...otherwise our extras are the same as yours....Oh we also are probably looking at an external TV port so the kids can watch TV outside. Think about your powerpoints too as a few extras would have been good.