17' Series Caravan parks around Brisbane?

Brexpanda

Feb 24, 2014
Brisbane
Hi,
New to this forum, yesterday we went to the Brisbane show and upgraded from the flamingo to a brand new 17.56-1, we take delivery in two weeks and are keen to start spending our weekends away. We have a kids 7,9 and 11 and are looking for recommendations an hour or so out of Brisbane?

Reactions: DRW

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
Mudjimba. Great place for a shakedown trip. Good coffee close by and flat for bikes.
Been there many times and run by friendly managers.
Cheers
Andrew

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Anywhere on the sunny coast is great, as @twscoot said Mudjimba is good, Cotton Tree is my favourite as is Mooloolaba, we often go down the coast (7K from home) for the weekend in the van, Mooloolaba has great bike and walking tracks as well.

billykidd

Apr 2, 2013
Brisbane
Broadwater is a good park on the north end of the Gold Coast. Hastings point is also a good one just over the Tweed. If you look in the caravan park review section you'll pick up some others.

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
Maroochy Palms BIG4 gets my vote. Download the Wikicamps app (iPad and iPhone) and have a look what is around you ...

Gruntawat

Sep 21, 2013
Banora point
kingscliff south and hastings point on tweed coast also thunder bird park at tambourine mt so cheap for power site and kids can chop fire wood out of the bush and burn it all weekend

Darrin

Sep 5, 2013
Birkdale Qld
If you like to rough it a bit , Island Reach at Imbil , kids love it and so do I , its my pick even maybe over Hastings Point ,

Cheers