16' Series Canvas bed ends

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Can anyone in Brisbane tell me the best place to get the whole new bed end canvas done please
Hi @mialiouse94 , and welcome to the forum. I live in the north western portion of Brisbane and have used both the following:
RV Warehouse, Strathpine Road, Brendale.
Aussie Escape, Strathpine Road, Brendale.
The former does all sorts of canvas work, awnings etc. I expect that they would also do other canvas work. Have not used them, but have relatives who have.
The other one did some modification work on my Penguin when I first bought it. Not canvas work, but they do all sorts of repairs to damaged vans.
You could also try Camperland at Capalaba who are dealers for Jayco, but I don't know if they do any repair work, but they may be able to help you.
There may be other good caravan/canvas repair places that others on this forum may know. Hope this helps for a start. Good luck.

X9AND4

Sep 13, 2021
Gold Coast
New here guys but “Ozki Canvas” are in Slacks Creek and do great work, have had some canvas camper trailers repaired there before.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Most auto trim shops or Canvas shops will be able to make a new bed end for you or just replace the fly screens with better quailty material, lots Caravan places will just subby the job out and charge you for the pleasure........... to save money and time, remove the bed end canvas yourself and leave it with them....

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
Can anyone in Brisbane tell me the best place to get the whole new bed end canvas done please
from personal experience jayco at tingalpar will not touch any van over ten years old, they will refer you to Big Sky caravan repairs ,New Cleveland road Tingalpar, who by the way do excellant work. but i would think they would outsource canvas work, a little further afield there is an excellant canvas upholsterer at Clark street Clifton ,we have met people who have travelled from all around south east Queensland to get canvas work done there ,sometimes it can be worth going to the smaller towns to get a someone to give personal service and good value,

Reactions: Drover

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
from personal experience jayco at tingalpar will not touch any van over ten years old, they will refer you to Big Sky caravan repairs ,New Cleveland road Tingalpar, who by the way do excellant work. but i would think they would outsource canvas work, a little further afield there is an excellant canvas upholsterer at Clark street Clifton ,we have met people who have travelled from all around south east Queensland to get canvas work done there ,sometimes it can be worth going to the smaller towns to get a someone to give personal service and good value,
Good advice @poor but proud . I was not aware of Camperland's policy on age of van, so thanks for that info. And as @Drover said, a lot of the larger van sales outlets are not set up for repair work. At least the two places I mentioned actually do that work on site, but I cannot really comment on workmanship on canvas repair.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I used Canvas Works in Toowoomba to replace the fly screen mesh with decent stuff, they did a good job and didn't charge the earth...... might be too far for you......
What do you need done ???

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD