Cables ?

BLJM

Nov 7, 2013
chirnside park
Can some one please let me no what the two cables in pic are for. Their on the tv cabinet so I'm asuming to do with tv,dvd or alike but don't no where they go to. I thought a DVD player so I just checked in cabinet below for other ends but they head off some where else and van all closed up with storage cover on. Cheers Brett
image.jpg

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hi mate, the red and white are for audio (sound) they might go to your stereo so you can play tv through it?

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Or do you have a panel on the outside of the van where the entertainment pack is installed?
You may find the other end in there.

blacky

Sep 17, 2013
Townsville QLD
We use those to connect into (through an adaptor) the headphone port at the back of the tv, and we can then watch tv/movies in "surround sound" via the van speakers :)

Reactions: Wanda

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
We have them in ours as well, but when I had the stereo unit out I do not recall hem being there or being connected.

Another job to look at as I REALLY hate the sound from the crappy tv speakers.

BJ

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
I have them, but they are pretty useless on my van as the speakers are at the other end of the van to the tv, they are on the bed end and where you plug the tv in down that end there are no audio wires. So you need an adapter, that explains a bit.