Bubble in front lid

Where2nxt

Oct 6, 2012
Western Australia
Hey there. I just took of my caravan cover to have some people sleep in it for a while and noticed a bubble in the front lid. Van is just out of warranty (used about 5 times and no more warranty ha) by about 2 weeks. Should i be able to claim this without much problem. Except for the 1100km trip back to the seller. Will be ringing them up today and sending photo. Cheers
20131022_073431.jpg

Reds

Oct 31, 2011
Berwick Vic
Hey there. I just took of my caravan cover to have some people sleep in it for a while and noticed a bubble in the front lid. Van is just out of warranty (used about 5 times and no more warranty ha) by about 2 weeks. Should i be able to claim this without much problem. Except for the 1100km trip back to the seller. Will be ringing them up today and sending photo. Cheers
View attachment 17859

Hi Where2nxt

I took a cover of my van earlier in the year and noticed many bubbles. The van was out of warranty by 4 months. My service guy organised the repair at the Jayco Factory in Vic (I don't live far).

It was repaired with no issues. It shouldn't happen. Your local dealer should be able to fix it.

Regards
Red