Broken bunk ladder

Tayla

Mar 9, 2013
Melbourne, Victoria
Well it only took 3 days for my 4 year old to break the clip on the top of the bunk ladder. She was trying to put something in the drawer under the bunk bed and pushed the ladder out too far. We rang Jayco and they said this happens all the time and they replace the clips for free!

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Hmmm.... sounds like one of those items that you replace so many times that you get sick of going for the replacement and come up with an alternative more robust mod instead.

Tayla

Mar 9, 2013
Melbourne, Victoria
Hmmm.... sounds like one of those items that you replace so many times that you get sick of going for the replacement and come up with an alternative more robust mod instead.

Yeah, something with a bit of flexibility would be good as the drawer under the ladder is sort of useless with the ladder in the way all the time...

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
I'd be asking for a few spare and throw them in the kitchen draw, then along with the supplied screwdriver Jayco give, replacement is easier.

As a side note, i relocated the ladder to the rear of the bed, creating more space in the kitchen area, Mrs Pace happier.

Pace.

Mark Costello

Jul 19, 2017
Brisbane
Hi guys, sorry I know this is an old thread but i have just recieved my replacement hooks from Jayco. What tool do I need to change them? We purchased a pre owned van and there were no tools with it.