Bargain storage solution

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
plasticbox1-jpg.jpg
I found these boxes this morning after driving around everywhere and i thought i would share.They fit perfectly through the door on the 17-56-1 and might go alright in some of the 16s too?They have the rollers on them and a lid for the huge price of $8:00 ea from BigW.I think i spent 45 mins in bunnings looking and measuring but nothing was as good a fit. I just have to put some shelves in now for them to slide on.

Reactions: Smergen

Hiluxpanda

Mar 20, 2013
Following this one with you mate.....have been thinking about how we can get some good storage space in that same wardrobe in our 17.56-2. We use it as our pantry.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Following this one with you mate.....have been thinking about how we can get some good storage space in that same wardrobe in our 17.56-2. We use it as our pantry.
This wardrobe is where your shower is. They are too big for the robe near the door:apologetic:

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Seriously Lara you cant let 17triton get one up on you........your going to have to find something better :D

Does re-upholstering my lounge get me back up there? Have never sowed in my life....Oh wait, there was textiles and design in years 7&8 at high school, can't remember a thing though, was too busy being the naughty D- student!!!
Wish me luck!

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Does re-upholstering my lounge get me back up there? Have never sowed in my life....Oh wait, there was textiles and design in years 7&8 at high school, can't remember a thing though, was too busy being the naughty D- student!!!
Wish me luck!

Good luck :D

Reactions: Lara

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Yes, appologies Lara what was I thinking went to your orginal Lara expanda post and you've been there done that, how I ever thought you wouldnt have set the pace is beyond me................ :apologetic:

But seriously are you going to reupholster its like new!!!!! o_O

Ha, yes already done the pantry and wardrobe storage! Shame on RidgePanda you for thinking otherwise ;)

And yes it's true, I'm gonna try and upholster myself, I'm actually laughing as I write that, because I have no idea what I'm doing. Sewing machines are a bit too girly for me :tongue: True, the fabric is like new and only 18 months old, but it's the pattern and colour I can't stand the look of, it's just not me.

Have already bought the fabric, and my sister has a sewing machine in storage that she's gonna dig out for me, I have to add that even she can't sew, she bought a sewing machine with the intention of learning, gave up, now it lives at Kennards Storage instead!

And if all else fails, which is highly likely, there's always the option of paying a professional. I should take photos of my progress, could be quite funny to watch!

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Would love to see the progress Lara ... so glad our van has all blue upholstery ... looks lovely with a latte doona cover!!! ... funny what us girls find important!
jacki

Ha, oh how I wish mine was Blue Jacki. Whoever ordered ours managed to go for the brown on brown on ugly :noidea:
I need colour in my life!

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
I was just shopping today getting all new sheets and still look for the perfect donah cover hehee. Us girls are picky arn't we. Trish

We sure are Trish! Can't leave those sorts decisions to the men ;)
What colour are your curtains and lounge?