16' Series Awning Sunscreen

duncandonuts

Jan 19, 2015
Eastwood
www.duncandonuts.info
Sorry for the newb question.

If im looking for a sunscreen for the roll out awning on my 16' van, am I looking for one that fits a 16' awning or would I need to look for one of the actual awning length (probably closer to 14').

Tricky

Nov 10, 2012
Eltham Victoria
The awning length is always shorter than the overall van measurement. In your cases it probably is 14ft but pays to measure!

Feb 21, 2014
Wimmera in Victoria
Thanks for the advice and info, I am thinking of getting some for our van at some stage but am not sure what type or brand to go with, I presume there are a few different ones out there on the market. Thanks in advance.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
I bought the Coast to Coast (which Jayco own) screens from eBay as a last minute decision before heading off last xmas.

www.rvexpress.com.au which i think is also some kind of offshoot of Jayco has them on special right now ( im about to buy the rear wall to complete my set.)

They are generally reasonably competetively priced, but at present the whole range is discounted. Im pretty happy with them.

The bonus with RvExpress is they will deliver to your local Jayco dealer for free pick up