Old & Moved As new annex for sale.

Geneil

Mar 7, 2014
As new annex for 16.49 expanda, used once and now the kids want tents so we are selling the annex. 14 months old. $990. Pick up in werribee victoria.

Geneil

Mar 7, 2014
ok i am trying to post pics but it says they are too large. can you send me your email and i can email them to you. or call me on 0404256241. so so sorry its an Alpine annexe, we bought it new in september of 2012, used for 7 days in jan of 2013 and packed up since. so its actually 18 months old.. it was a guess before sorry.

Feb 21, 2014
Wimmera in Victoria
If you are having trouble uploading pictures, because they are to big. Open the picture in Picture manager click on change size, or resize, preferred size is 1024 x 768 = 300kb, use save as to make it a new file so you don't change your original, this will upload your photo much easier. there is a thread or post on the forum about changing the photo's to a more manageable size. I had trouble earlier and used this way. Hope it helps you.

Geneil

Mar 7, 2014
If you are having trouble uploading pictures, because they are to big. Open the picture in Picture manager click on change size, or resize, preferred size is 1024 x 768 = 300kb, use save as to make it a new file so you don't change your original, this will upload your photo much easier. there is a thread or post on the forum about changing the photo's to a more manageable size. I had trouble earlier and used this way. Hope it helps you.

thanks