Anyone needing 1 Holiday Annex bed end ?

Stomper

Mar 6, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Hello

I'm currently waiting to collect our 14.44-5 van which I found out today is in Brisbane but the Hubby is away overseas for a few more weeks and so have to wait.
I however am getting everything ready for it's first voyage and called upon Holiday Annex in Brisbane about 1 bed end (we have bathroom at the other end and so only 1 required)

The cost of 1 is $580 but if I buy a pair then its $990.
So my thinking is if there is anyone based around my area (Sunshine Coast to Brisbane Qld) and wanting a bed end then it's cheaper to buy 2 at once then we only pay $495 each compared to $580 !

This includes cost of delivery to my home and he said as long as you have a drill then you can easily assemble yourself.

So if anyone out there is thinking of buying 1 bed end, in the next few weeks drop me a line and we can go halves on a pair ;)

Cheers Kim

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Hi Kim,

Might be a plan!
We have just ordered a 14.44-4 so we will only be after one as well.
Only thing is though, that was going to have a look at all that sort of thing at the Caravan show next week so probably wouldn't be able to say for sure until after then.

BJ

Stomper

Mar 6, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Thanks for letting me know then they are different sizes.
Would have been an issue then rehoming the odd sized one.
I shall skip that idea then.

Cheers ;)

Reactions: Bmhdg76

Expandaman

May 24, 2013
Dalby - QLD
The bed ends flys are different front to back. However you may be able to find someone that has an expanda with the fold out end at the opposite end to yours. ie. the small expandas have the bed end coming out the back whereas the big expandas can have just the front coming out. If you took the gamble, you may very well be able to sell the end you don't need. Bear in mind that people are not going to pay new price for an item that is second hand (even if it hasn't been used). Sometimes you just have to suck it up and pay the extra even if seems unfair. We have these holiday annexes bed end flys and they are fantastic (people will be sick of me praising these guys but they are good). Make sure to get a storage bag for it when you order because you do need to store them with a bit of care. We ordered them direct from the hunter valley and those guys went out of their way to make it happen for us.

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Everyone keeps talking these up, so have put them on the shopping list for when the van arrives. We mainly camp throughout the winter months as am not to fussed about being under gum trees when in e middle of a summer storm, so more looking at them for the insulation factor than the rain protection.

Hello

I'm currently waiting to collect our 14.44-5 van which I found out today is in Brisbane but the Hubby is away overseas for a few more weeks and so have to wait.
I however am getting everything ready for it's first voyage and called upon Holiday Annex in Brisbane about 1 bed end (we have bathroom at the other end and so only 1 required)

The cost of 1 is $580 but if I buy a pair then its $990.
So my thinking is if there is anyone based around my area (Sunshine Coast to Brisbane Qld) and wanting a bed end then it's cheaper to buy 2 at once then we only pay $495 each compared to $580 !

This includes cost of delivery to my home and he said as long as you have a drill then you can easily assemble yourself.

So if anyone out there is thinking of buying 1 bed end, in the next few weeks drop me a line and we can go halves on a pair ;)

Cheers Kim

Hi Kim,
This is Kim from Holiday Annexes here. Please give me a call on 02 49 364778 or email me at kimcarter65@hotmail.com for more on the purchase of single bed fly's.

We are more than happy to look after members and would be very interested in a group purchase.

We have two representatives in Queensland ( Brisbane and Gold Coast ) that would look after anyone in the area.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Kim

Reactions: Bmhdg76

Stomper

Mar 6, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Great idea holiday annexes doing a special for a group buy....however I shall miss out on that as just ordered mine from Hans in Brisbane. Thought it was just safer to go with the single option.

Hi Kim Holiday annexes...
Thats great! Will you guys be at the Brisbane Caravan show this weekend?

BJ

We will have our two Queensland reps at the Brisbane Show this week and weekend. Hans (Brisbane rep) will be on the Brisbane RVs stand under our Valley Canvas banner and Mitch (Gold Coast rep) will be with Australian Motor Homes as Holiday Annexes. You are welcome to call either one of them.
Hans 0417888990
Mitch 0438364779
Enjoy the show.
Kim

Great idea holiday annexes doing a special for a group buy....however I shall miss out on that as just ordered mine from Hans in Brisbane. Thought it was just safer to go with the single option.

Hi there, I have just spoken with Hans and the price of your single bed Fly should be $570 instead of $580. If you have already deposited the money he will arrange a $10 refund.
As far as splitting a full set of bed fly's goes it's rare that we do a single rear fly as most of them are front bed ends. We have sold a couple but it's 90% front if it's a single. I just thought I should clarify.
I posted that Hans and Mitch will both be at the Brisbane show if anyone wants to have a chat with them about the Bed Fly's or Annexes.
Happy Holidays
Kim