ANTI SWAY BARS

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
Has any one used a anti sway breaker bar i am having trouble with our 20/63-1 swaying behind our 2013 awd diesel territory when over 90kms was after any thoughts on them and how do they fit we use a wdh and do they work ?

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Has any one used a anti sway breaker bar i am having trouble with our 20/63-1 swaying behind our 2013 awd diesel territory when over 90kms was after any thoughts on them and how do they fit we use a wdh and do they work ?
What WDH do you use?

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
No reason just trying to inform you how they attach depending on what WDH you have for the anti sway bars
On the Hayman Reese you have to weld a tow ball on the hitch then attach the anti sway bar to the A frame as well.

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
No reason just trying to inform you how they attach depending on what WDH you have for the anti sway bars
On the Hayman Reese you have to weld a tow ball on the hitch then attach the anti sway bar to the A frame as well.
yeah that not for me then i just need to try to work out why i nilly over it how does the colorado tow the 20 ?

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
So far so good but I have 2 extra leafs in the rear end and also air bags plus the WDH and the panda tows straight and no swaying at all. I also have the ESC just incase because ya never know.
I can cruise at 100kms no problems at all with the van and Colorado fully loaded and still get great fuel economy too.
Touch wood so far no problems at all.

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
So far so good but I have 2 extra leafs in the rear end and also air bags plus the WDH and the panda tows straight and no swaying at all. I also have the ESC just incase because ya never know.
I can cruise at 100kms no problems at all with the van and Colorado fully loaded and still get great fuel economy too.
Touch wood so far no problems at all.
i have fitted air bag to territory as well