Annexe - some recommendations please

solterb

Mar 10, 2012
Melbourne
HI all I have had a look through the posts and I am sure there are some post referring to annexes and what people have recommended but I am struggling to find them. So far I have found one discussion listing the Prestige annexe and the australia wide. I am really interested in what people recommend. I have a 17.56 with rollout standard awning. My requirments are (I think pretty standard)
- easy to erect and put down
- ability to have any wall combination that I would like.
- As much visibility as I can get.

thanks and look forward to your advice..

solterb

Mar 10, 2012
Melbourne
Hi all just thought I would drop a note as I ended up going with Australia wide annexe. We selected one with vinyl windows and grey mesh. we love it. It lets in a lot of light even when raining, the grey mesh means that people cant look in easily. We have had two longer trips in it now and still enjoy the flexibility of it and the added space for sitting outside. we can open or close any section and two sections on the larger side.

Reactions: relgate

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Great choice sollterb, we've got the hybrid and love the flexibility of being able to have any combination and even if we have the whole annex erected we can still roll up all walls.

Dave

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Hey solterb, also forgot to say, we also got the plastic window covers (they're velcroed on) and the curtains (didn't even ask for them).

Dave