Andre307's 2016 Starcraft 17.58.1 OutBack - Sold

Andre307

May 18, 2016
Adelaide
Well after much deliberation we decided to sell our Starcraft now that the big 3 month trip is complete. We originally purchased it with this trip in mind and will now struggle to use it enough to justify keeping it right now.
In the future when the little one is older we may get another one or a camper but for now it will be cabins or even tents.

I’d like to say a big thank you to everyone on this forum for the fantastic information and assistance you all provide which has no doubt helped me along the way :clap2:

A nice gentleman from Melbourne picked the van up on the weekend with plans for his own NT/WA adventure. So you may yet see my van again on this forum.
From me I will say goodbye and hope to see you again in the future.
Cheers,
Andre

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Good work mate.... And nice work on the successful sale. We've moved to a camper for the time being. I think Mrs Smergs and I will be back into a van at some stage, just will depend on the kidlets and if they would be coming along.

Your trip is done?? Did I miss a trip thread somewhere??

Andre307

May 18, 2016
Adelaide
Hi @Smergen
Yes the trip is done.
I was going to do a thread on it but mobile reception was patchy most the time and with a 13 month old onboard it fell in to the too hard basket.
How is the camper going btw?

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Ha ha... I get that. I recently put up another blog post... just a lazy 2yrs after finishing the trip!

Hopefully it was everything you hoped it would be.

Loving the camper, although it's nowhere near as comfortable in windy conditions! But it gives a little more freedom when looking at options and places to go though!

Reactions: Andre307

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
Ha ha... I get that. I recently put up another blog post... just a lazy 2yrs after finishing the trip!

Hopefully it was everything you hoped it would be.

Loving the camper, although it's nowhere near as comfortable in windy conditions! But it gives a little more freedom when looking at options and places to go though!

@Smergen Is it two years since you finished the big lap? that time has gone so quick