16' Series Almost Newbie

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Picked up our second hand 2007 16.49-3 nearly 12 months ago (Only used once previously and for a good price :whoo:). Just found this forum 2 nights ago so had to sign up.

Have used it a few times for short trips and after 20+ years of camping in all sorts of tents all I can say is "I love it!!!!!" Especially after trying to pack all the luxuries SWMBO needed for a trip longer than a weekend :tape2:

Only issue we've had so far is a loose fuse for the dunny flush and the dunny level gauge but both easily fixed.

Will be spending the next few nights reading through all the previous posts to pick up on some ideas of what to do and what not to do. Then will ask questions if I can't find what I am looking for.

Anyone in WA heading down to Busselton area over Easter let me know and could be a good time to catchup.

Cheers,
David and Greer

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Welcome David and Greer.

This is the place to be if you need info.

There is someone who has done it or researched it before, so they would be able to help, all you need to do is just ask the question.

Enjoy yourselves.

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
Welcome aboard guys but your going to need more than a couple of nites to go through , theres heaps to absorb

have fun

russell

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Welcome Dagree. Glad you found us, good luck reading all the previous posts. The knowledge and ideas of the people here is amazing and they are all willoing to share and help. :gossip:

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Dave and Greer, you'll find all the info you need on this site. members are all friendly.
Enjoy.
Cheers Deano