Aldi Caravan Cover $99 sale

Klugerclan

Aug 31, 2011
$99 thought a bargain, sale started today, got there for 9.15, sold out ! Asked an assistant, replied 100 waiting at the doors at 8.30 when they opened. All gone!

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
This 'oldie' went to Aldi this morning and picked up a camping floor mat, some WD40 and some workshop wipes. I got there about 9:00 and it was crowded but most stuff still appeared on sale. the floor mat is only 3metres long but with a 14' van, it will be adequate.

Moxley23

Feb 10, 2013
ACT
How good is the cover though? I've been told it doesn't breath well. Not sure if this is an issue in any case.

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
I got there at 8.25 and same thing - 100 waiting.
Got in and grabbed a cover, but wasn't too impressed with what i saw. Put it back.
Just grabbed the roll table to replace the one from Rays which is a bit bent, and the floor mat.

I almost had a punch up in there though - I wasn't moving fast enough for one particular twit. I apologised and he started having a go at me. After I told him to 'settle petal' he wanted to take me outside to 'take me out', and I don't think in the romantic sense. Everyone else was having a laugh.
I came home with a new catch phrase idea :
"don't get the way
on bargain price Saturday"