About to sign the dotted line!!

Nagga's

Sep 23, 2013
The Sunny Pilbara WA
At this age I have seen a couple so we are going 150lt fridge, 2 gas bottles, alco drop down legs, shelves in the wardrobe and sticking with the wall aircon after reading pro's & con's!

Nagga's

Sep 23, 2013
The Sunny Pilbara WA
Yes thanks Kenshi123 Going the larger fridge with the microwave under the grill with a pot drawer under as I was told it would be a drop down door but I had a look at a new one in town and that is what theirs has so that is what I have asked for!

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Agree with all above ,if u don't want to spend the extra on OB option at least go underslung option , very cheap if done at factory stage. Also consider resale , probabably not what your thinking of now, but it does come around. And after owning 3 jaycos and never losing on one( actually made profit on one) I think it should factor in when your building from scratch. Great choice , enjoy

Reactions: twscoot

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
I'd go for a flat axle over under slinging. A flat axle will give you about 50mm of extra clearance, where as under slinging will give you around 100mm.

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
Agree with all above ,if u don't want to spend the extra on OB option at least go underslung option , very cheap if done at factory stage. Also consider resale , probabably not what your thinking of now, but it does come around. And after owning 3 jaycos and never losing on one( actually made profit on one) I think it should factor in when your building from scratch. Great choice , enjoy
My 2c worth... This is on the money (pun intended). Whilst you may not go offroad, the outback option will more than pay for itself at resale time. The extra ground clearance is very useful in many parks where you need to back up over a kerb too.
Good luck in your decision making!
Cheers.

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
All good advice above. Mine is to make sure you include all the options you want at the price negotiation stage prior to signing while you have the barging upper hand. Any options you want to add after signing will cost at least full retail or more.