76 series GXL Landcruiser ?

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Hey all, well i have some great news, not only have my lovely missus, hang on incredible missus & I ordered our 18.57-8 Outback due in early November, but she has just in the last week given the go ahead to order which we have ( last week ) a new tow vehicle, being the mighty 76 series Landcruiser wagon. Ye Ha I say with a few more exciting expleatives of happiness I wont mention on here . Then the go ahead to load it with what accessories we may want. Geez , I love my girl unconditionally, she is one hell of a woman, let me tell you. We take delivery mid October, early November.
Loading the kids,my beautiful missus & myself into it, along with all required gear we are heading South from Cairns to Melbourne to take delivery of our 18.57-8 sometime close to xmas or late November. Man, its like all our xmas's have come at once. We both are very excited let me tell you all.

We are planning to head from Melbourne & have been welcomed to head over to Kangaroo Island in South Oz. Has anyone been there before ? If so could they direct us toward some good info on the island & what to expect around that time of year & what to see etc,etc.

Cheers all.
The very excited Dog & exceptional lovely missus.

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
G'Day Doggy, we won't hold ordering a Toyota against you :) but WOW....you are one lucky man...LOL
You make sure you hold onto her and treasure her for the rest of your life....your wife I mean...

Any way congrats guys and enjoy the first trip

Cheers

ps..sorry can help with South Oz question.