QLD - For Sale 2012 Jayco Expanda Outback, Ensuite, 400w solar, 180ah battery bank

Brenton

Dec 17, 2014
Selling for my old man Warren, give him a ring 0419781428 if you are interested.

ITEM: 2012 Jayco Expanda Outback 1649-3
CONDITION: Used but excellent
PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $40k
EXTRA INFO: See below
CONTACT INFO: 0419781428
PICTURES: See below

He bought it second hand and only 12 months old it had barely been used. He’s owned it for 5 years and second owner. Absolutely fastidiously maintained and stored in shed out of the weather. It’s never been on the beach and only the occasional dirt road basically just weekend trips and long weekends it’s never toured Australia or done any hard work what so ever.

Here are the features. The very popular 1649-3 model with ensuite inside the van.

Extended drawbar

$3000 toolbox custom made on drawbar with huge slide fits a 2kva generator and Weber on it. Gas bottles enclosed in other end of toolbox.

tap mounted externally to drawbar works off pump or mains water if connected

400w solar on roof with Mppt regulator in van

180AH battery bank for free camping (2x90AH sealed batteries)

Factory Upgrade larger 150L 3-way fridge.

Full size oven not just a grill (oven never been used)

Dometic roof mounted air con with remote

Gas and electric hot water system

Ensuite inside and toilet

External shower box never been used

2x90L water tanks under and electric pump

LED lighting all upgraded internally as well as strip lighting custom mounted above dinette and kitchen bench

Custom LED strip lighting outside under full length of awning on a remote which turns on and off and also dims

Queen bed one and and double bed other end with proper inner spring mattresses

Custom made rear bar with drop down tyre to get it off the drawbar when I got the toolbox made up

Fixed pull out clothesline mounted to exterior of van

Digital tv aerial that winds up on the roof

Amazing condition with no issues or imperfections overall and if still looks and smells new. It’s got a very small tear in the awning which does not leak water or effect it any way. My dad caught it on his shed when reversing it in a few years ago and has not had it repaired as it is not noticeable or doesn’t effect it at all.

Great family van, they are selling as upgrading to a newer silverline. Detailed inside and out after EVERY use, they are very particular and this thing is mint. First to see will buy.

Tow ball weight 151kg, Tare 1757kg, GVM 1981kg and ATM 2132kg

$_20-3.JPG

$_20-4.JPG

$_20-5.JPG

$_20-6.JPG

$_20-7.JPG

$_20-8.JPG

$_20-9.JPG

$_20-10.JPG

$_20-11.JPG

IMG_1805.jpg

Brenton

Dec 17, 2014
Lots of tyre kickers so far, however a couple people interested to view in the month or so travelling from interstate. I am surprised it has not sold yet to be honest.