Old & Moved 2012 Jayco Expanda innerspring PILLOW TOP Mattress for sale

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
2012 Jayco Expanda innerspring PILLOW TOP Mattress $100.00

It is the PILLOW TOP mattress which was an optional upgrade for our van.

Came with our new 17.56.2 Expanda but was the wrong size for our van/model!
I know about the 'pillow tops' because the dealer (who was very helpful) tried to swap it for a standard innerspring. There is a big difference in softness.

Mattress has never been used.

It is definately an Expanda mattress but I have no idea which model it comes from, so APPROX dimensions in mm are as follows:

Small bolster 1800L x 130W x 150D

Medium bolster 1800L x 450W x 220D

Large bolster 1800L x 150 D x 950 W

Overall the mattress is approx 1530 w and 1800 L

Please note that it is difficult to measure a mattress accurately so if you have any doubts please ask and I will try to help

Item is located in Sydney, Eastern suburbs and due to holidays is available for sale after 28/1/13
(please note I may not answer enquiries before this date)

IMAG0162.jpg

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

Cootay

Jul 15, 2012
Engadine, NSW
Relegate, do,you still have the mattress? Just measured mine, like you say, best I could, and it seems around the same size? Going to look at some egg shell foam now as an alternative, but thought I check to see if you still had this?
Cheers Scott

Cootay

Jul 15, 2012
Engadine, NSW
Relgate, your private message box is full, so copied msg below

Looking at my mattress (which has the label of Hotel Mattress????) I'm not sure there is going to be too much difference and the biggest problem is the depth (and firmness) difference with the medium bolster that sits over the storage. I'm really toying with the idea of a mod I saw on the forum of increasing the storage under the beds so that they are the same height then going to buy two mattresses, same depth with a split in the middle.

in saying that I am going away for a week next week. If you want to get rid of the mattress I'll give you a $50 to take it off your hands to see if it makes a difference. Understand if not, you'd probably get more on ebay or something.

Cheers
Scott