Old & Moved 2012 Jayco Expanda Hard Lid 14.44-5 with ensuite

PRADO KEV

Feb 22, 2012
Mornington Peninsula
PRICE JUST REDUCED $36000.00 Tow vehicle sold. 2012 build date pop top expander set up for "free camping" Full ensuite seperate shower & toilet, battery pack with solar panel, BBQ gas bayonet, 3 way fridge, microwave & hot water service, airconditioner, mains pressure water, internal/external speakers with TV & DVD, Pioneer sound system, 12 volt throughout, recently added annexe and walls and old fashion bend end fly for additional protection from the elements. Also external table fitted, winegard aerial, 2x9 kg gas bottles, BBQ bayonett, inner spring mattress. perfect for a couple & free camping. Stored in enclosed garage. As new condition. Tare 1334kg and tow ball weight 150kg. Replacement Expanda as optioned $41750.00 based on 2013 pricing . I have been provided with a company car that will not be suitable for towing. This is a definete reluctant sale.

PRADO KEV

Feb 22, 2012
Mornington Peninsula
Thanks Kev I'll put the word out for you, good luck with the sale its a very well equipped set up with everything done
Thanks Cruza I only got the annexe in Feb this year for my trip to northern NSW I've only had it put up once. Really upset selling the van but if I don't have a suitable tow vehicle I have to rethink my camping experience. My new car will probably be a medium SUV with a towing capacity of 1500kgs. It doesn't leave much room to move once the water tanks are full and van stocked with stuff In relation to potentially exceeding the towing threshold. Thanks once again Prado Kev

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Kev, what's your phone number. I have shown a friend the ad and he is interested.

cheers Geoff.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
I tried to do that with my iphone during the day, it would not let me start a conversation so I gave up and posted above asking for Kevs number. Thanks.