Old & Moved 2012 17.56-2OB with all the goodies for sale

AndrewC

Mar 20, 2013
Murrumba Downs, Brisbane
We are currently looking to upgrade our 2012, 17.56-2OB and ready to put it on the market.

Van has got all the usual Jayco stuff plus:

150L Virtifrigo compressor fridge
Dometic roof top aircon
Truma gas air heater
Ctek DC-DC 12 charger with solar reg.
Ctek 240V power charger (30 amp by memory?? but will check)
Solar panels
Upgraded tv aerial and amplifier
Victron BMS
Water tank gauges
Swing away rear bumper with generator box to suit 2KVA genny ( Genny not included). Original bumper also included and can be swapped back if required
Custom front storage box
Canvas rain end covers
Fusion ipod dock and out door remote
Out door tv setup and speakers
Two step entry step
Front tunnel led lights
Inverter installed
Out door shower
Shade awnings
USB and 12 volt point through interior and exterior
Custom colour graphics (done to match my boat)
Chassis mounted jerry can holders
clothes line
Bayonet gas fitting for bbq
Custom Hail cover to cover whole van and tool box.

Possibly more features that I have forgotten.

Sorry I don't have any more pictures at this stage

I consider van to be in excellent condition and we are located on Brisbane's North side.
All of the good gear has been installed on this van with no expense spared with thousands of dollars spent on extras.

Gumtree link
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/murr...2-outback-expanda-with-all-options/1065152978

Price $46,000.00 ONO
Andrew 040 7461 983

Attachments

• IMG_2229 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2229 (Medium).JPG
    201 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_2221 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2221 (Medium).JPG
    230.1 KB · Views: 315
  • cover2.JPG
    cover2.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Some type of full height van with triple bunks and separate toilet/shower. Expanding days are gone, its just a progression thing. More than likely be jumping ship from jayco. New van will have all the goodies plus some more so looking forward to it

Hi Andrew, gee that was quick. Did you sell it on Gumtree and if so did you have any time wasters? Did you get 46K for it?
I'd be keen to see what your next van choice will be too.
Cheers Deano

AndrewC

Mar 20, 2013
Murrumba Downs, Brisbane
Hi @Deano, I dropped $1000 and first guy to call about it took it. I advertised on gumtree and caravan sales but the enquiry came from gumtree.

Next van will be an On the Move "storm" simalar to my brother-in-law TTbridge on here but with a couple more blingy things such as an auto sat and xantrex inverter setup and maybe even a full width storage box across the back.

If I don't go a storm, I may get a brand new model that they have. So far its only a concept and mine would be the first "if" I go down that path.

The manufacturer is closed till mid January so will fly down later in January and sort out my options

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Hi @Deano, I dropped $1000 and first guy to call about it took it. I advertised on gumtree and caravan sales but the enquiry came from gumtree.

Next van will be an On the Move "storm" simalar to my brother-in-law TTbridge on here but with a couple more blingy things such as an auto sat and xantrex inverter setup and maybe even a full width storage box across the back.

If I don't go a storm, I may get a brand new model that they have. So far its only a concept and mine would be the first "if" I go down that path.

The manufacturer is closed till mid January so will fly down later in January and sort out my options

Hi @AndrewC thanks for the info. Also how did the buyer pay? Bank Cheque would be the go normally or transferring funds?
What was Gumtrees cut $$$ on the van?
Those Auto Sat jobs are a must for my next van down the track.

I'll be looking for your thread on your venture to the next van.

Cheers Deano