Old & Moved 2011 17.56-2 OB For Sale

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
I think it's the first time ever I've felt emotionally about selling something with wheels!

We wont be leaving though... there are other members on here without Expanda's..... will just make it a bit difficult to enter some of the photo comps lol!

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
I think it's the first time ever I've felt emotionally about selling something with wheels!

We wont be leaving though... there are other members on here without Expanda's..... will just make it a bit difficult to enter some of the photo comps lol!

We will have a special category just for you....

Just remember to have a great shot of the van that with your extreme photo shop skills you can super impose pics into locations to enter the photo comp :)

But yes a sad day the expanda looks so homey with all the beds made up and stuff around the place....

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
They inside photos are from our trip last weekend with Cancan to Six Mile Country. Did you see the big bowls of easter eggs :p

you have way too much confidence in my photoshop skills lol! Just to note though... the van photos have none.

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
They inside photos are from our trip last weekend with Cancan to Six Mile Country. Did you see the big bowls of easter eggs :p

you have way too much confidence in my photoshop skills lol! Just to note though... the van photos have none.

Well we wouldn't have a shiny new logo and stickers without your photoshop skills :)!!!

And yes saw the eggs but what brought a tear to my eye was the kids sitting on the step with such big smiles in the first photo of the add :(!!!!

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
LOL expanda. The kids do love the van but I think they will love going more offroad in the camper too. I'm looking forward to kayaking Lake MacKenzie on Fraser

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Our van only left today pace and Lara ... And yes it was very emotional. But happy to say its found a lovely new home and will get to see much more of australia than what we could offer

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Our van only left today pace and Lara ... And yes it was very emotional. But happy to say its found a lovely new home and will get to see much more of australia than what we could offer

Thats great news Andrea, glad it's found a good home!
How's the hunt going for the camper?