Old & Moved 2010: Jayco expanda 16.49-3 (shower toilet):$33,000

Kev

Sep 21, 2013
Internal features

Toilet and shower
› Aluminium LP corner extrusion & aluminium seat frames› Dometic RM2350 3 way fridge in Pop top, SMEV 4 burner gas griller with one 240v element, 12v ignition & flame failure device› 12v power system with built in “Trickle” charger› Queen size parents bed› 12v lighting system including bed lights› Microwave› 12v rangehood› Flush fitting stainless steel sinkwith cover› Flush fitting stainless steel sink with cover› Curtains to bed ends› Designer Pelmets› Positive cupboard catches › Moulded Step Insert› Zippered cushion covers(vinyl backed)› Rubber backed curtains & ties › Overhead cupboard stays(where possible)› Mains pressure tap to sink› Pot drawers under griller› Scrim curtains (weighted)› Coaxial TV poinAir conditioning

External features

› Jayco Tough frame› Solid fibreglass roof over bed ends› Galvanised “Millennium Chassis”› One piece jumbo boot liner› LED external running lights› Alloy wheels› Concealed windout windows› Bumper bar› 2 corner Tri-lock Trimatic security door› Sandwich domed seamless F/Glass roof› Aluminium body & roof top frame› Aluminium body & roof top frame › Removable fly screen windowsto pop top tent› Grab handle & light at door› 240v / Gas HWS › 2x 82 litre water tanks onshoLockable water 12v annexe light› 240v external power point › External mains pressure, Roll out Awning, Deluxe bed privacy screens.

The Setec power converter is Australian-designed and constructed for our country’s occasionally inconsistent supply of power in remote areas. This built-in fused power converter provides a safe 12v supply from 240v mains. Produced specifically for Jayco, the Setec system delivers generous lighting on either 240v or 12v supply.When only 12v power is available, the unit is self-sensing and no switching is required. A valuable additional feature of the unit is its built-in trickle charger (13.5v output) to cater for an auxiliary battery.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Kev

Sep 21, 2013
Will do Pace. Cheers
Looks like a nice tow you got there..

Kev

Sep 21, 2013
Looks great :) it is a shame you're not in Perth, we are hunting for one like this!
Weathers nice over there, almost worth a drive. You obviously have been looking around. Your thoughts on my price?

Keen to sell but not give it away of course. Great van just not what I need for our next adventure.
Cheers

Kgee

Oct 17, 2013
Perth, WA
I think the prices seem to be a little higher in Perth, we are looking at a 2009 today for $36500 (I would hope that i wouldn't have to pay more than $3500o for the right one though) . You have a nice van and I think that at that price you should sell it quickly, there aren't many for sale here at the moment but there are a few that sit there because they are asking too much.

Mar 6, 2013
Wantirna, Vic
I bought my 2009 Panda 16.49.3HL for $26,500 this time last year ... was an absolute bargain ... van was hardly used. Bought it off ebay from an old timer that just wanted to get rid of it. Sent hubby up to Moama the same day to pick it up ... I love a bargain!

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
I bought my 2009 Panda 16.49.3HL for $26,500 this time last year ... was an absolute bargain ... van was hardly used. Bought it off ebay from an old timer that just wanted to get rid of it. Sent hubby up to Moama the same day to pick it up ... I love a bargain!
At that price you`re lucky you didn`t get locked up!! That`s as good as stealing;) great find, well done.

Mar 6, 2013
Wantirna, Vic
The elderly gentlemen I bought it from was more than happy that it was going to a family that would use it ... with a twin brother with a 16.49.3, a sister with a 16.49.3 and a sister with a Swan ... we are the Jayco Family four-happy-campers ... a family that camp together, stay together ...

Reactions: 17triton

Kev

Sep 21, 2013
I think the prices seem to be a little higher in Perth, we are looking at a 2009 today for $36500 (I would hope that i wouldn't have to pay more than $3500o for the right one though) . You have a nice van and I think that at that price you should sell it quickly, there aren't many for sale here at the moment but there are a few that sit there because they are asking too much.
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully it sells quick. Good luck.