Old & Moved 2008 Toyota Prado. Great, reliable and well maintained tug.

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
Posting on behalf of my father in law. PM me or goto carsales link at the bottom.
Cheers
Ants

This vehicle is for sale only due to an upgrade of of our caravan and we require a vehicle with higher towing capacity.

We are the 2nd owners of this vehicle and in the two years of ownership the vehicle has never given a problem, the vehicle has been serviced on time every time professionally. Our Prado is in very good condition and has been garaged all its life. It has been set up fully to accommodate towing a caravan or boat. Listed are some of the features added to this vehicle by me, airbag man towing assistance rear, 12 pin trailer plug, factory tow bar, anderson plug, duel battery & TJM duel battery management system, front & rear high temp slotted rotors and disc pads to match,electronic anti rust system, hella rally 4000 chrome driving lights 100 watt with protectors, auto transmission cooler, 4 x Maxxis near new A/T tyre's & new matching spare on factory alloy mag, full set of weather shields and bonnet protector & head light protectors, Toyota spare wheel hard cover matching color of vehicle, cargo bay has a Toyota rubber mat for protection, dash mat, full tinted windows. this vehicle has a full recorded service history on request.

PLEASE NOTE:- Personalised Number Plates, UHF Radio & Antenna, Trailer Brake Controller, Hood Racks. ARE NOT FOR SALE WITH THE VEHICLE (SORRY) *** ALL THESE ITEMS HAVE NOW BEEN REMOVED. *** If you have any questions on this vehicle please don't hesitate to contact me.

EXCEPTIONAL FUNCTIONALITY This Toyota Landcruiser Prado GXL has 2 airbags fitted for your protection. It has cruise control, air conditioning, 17" alloy wheels and power door mirrors. It has driver & passenger airbags, front fog lamps and 2nd row split folding seats. This car has drivers footrest. It has an ANCAP safety rating 4. THE FAMILY WILL LOVE THESE FEATURES Equipped with ABS brakes. This Toyota Landcruiser Prado 2008 GXL comes with enough seats for 8. It has electronic brake force distribution (EBD), 17" alloy wheels, front cup holders, remote central locking, 2nd row split folding seats, rear cup holders, leather look steering wheel and map/reading lamps. This car represents great value at $34,990. It has 8 seats, enough for the whole family. This car has 17" alloy wheels. This Toyota Landcruiser Prado SUV has an ANCAP safety rating of 4. It has 2nd row split folding seats.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-Landcruiser-Prado-2008/SSE-AD-2104776/?Cr=5