Old & Moved 2006 Expanda 16.49-2 bunk model

Thanatous

Jul 12, 2014
image.jpg
Hello all,
We are upgrading our van to the 21.69.1 OB. So our tried and tested 16 is for sale.

Has all the standard features:

Includes extra:
Tebbs annex with extra door at back.
Privacy screen for awning.
End flys for bed ends.
Tv bracket.
Extra water tap in drawbar.

Priced to sell as our new van is on order $23500 ONO
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: Patons

Thanatous

Jul 12, 2014
I'm not sure which part you're referring too. I got the model number wrong in the subject line. I was told it was a 16.49-2, however the Jayco dealer we're buying the new van off says its a 16.49-4. Still the same van.
Or. Available to look at on the mornington peninsula? We live in Boolarra in gippsland. We have had many inquires, but people don't want to come all the way out here to look at it. So next week it's going to rosebud on the mornington peninsula, much closer to melbourne, much easier to sell.

Thanatous

Jul 12, 2014
Thats what I first thought, but i was told i was wrong by the Jayco Dealer. Either way, the description and the pictures are the same.

Briony Barlow

Jul 20, 2014
I was willing to travel to you I just haven't been able to talk my husband into letting me buy one yet, it's a shame because it would have been perfect

Feb 21, 2014
Wimmera in Victoria
Hi just wondering if your van is still for sale? I have friends looking for one like yours, it is a 16-49.2 model. As ours is the .4 model and the bunks are on the other side. Thanks for your time.