20/63-1 what you think of this model

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
i don't think there are too many of us yet with the 20. But it does look good For sure.
congrats on the purchase. Now comes the wait. when is delivery?

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
8th off july not long now been a long time with the kids asking every day how long till new van turns up mum and dad

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
This is one at Bayswater Jayco with a slide out.
041_zpse806e8ab.gif

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Broty, I think the model you are getting is great, loved the toilet shower layout. We went back and checked it out probably 6 times. We have 3 kids aged 9,11 &13. They are only going to get taller and we just could not make the sleeping arrangements work. Kids tried the triple bunk model at Page Bros and all agreed it was too tight. Now if the made a version of the 20 like the 18-57-9 then were talkin.

Geoff

meandher (a frost)

Mar 21, 2013
The Vines, WA
We have also gone the 20.63 Outback route and have just over a month left to wait. Went to the Perth Caravan and Camping Show and spied this imposing van there And was instantly impressed.The Dragon went to the loo and left me looking at it and by the time she got back I was sat round a table with a salesman:) Must have been the costliest pee in the world - ever. I don't think I will be left loose on my own without adult supervision again for a long while.

It' s funny how things work out, as we were quite happy with our Swan Outback and it suited what we were using it for. With one eye on getting something more comfortable and less hassle, however and the other on escaping the rat and a few years off the treadmill looming large, this seemed the perfect home from home for us for the money when considering our (my?) plans.

We chose to take out the bunks and go for storage cupboards above and below in that location instead, one thing that will perhaps affect resale options and value at a later date, only time will tell , but for what we need it for it will be a far more practical layout. It is all about practicality at the end if the day and the extra bench space should reduce clutter and create a sense if space.

Currently looking forward to taking delivery and further modifying Jayco standard fare to something approaching a bespoke creation, being inspired by the various modifications people have made. My only concern currently is the Jayco quality control aspect which seems to create a fair bit of bad press, but no point crying before you are hit.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
We chose to take out the bunks and go for storage cupboards above and below in that location instead, one thing that will perhaps affect resale options and value at a later date, only time will tell , but for what we need it for it will be a far more practical layout. It is all about practicality at the end if the day and the extra bench space should reduce clutter and create a sense if space.
Agree with Brad, Alan. Probably maybe even increase your resale value. There are always folks looking for practical solutions like yours.