17.56-2OB Removed from sale

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Mate if i had the dosh i would be driving to Molong right now to do a deal.

A great looking van indeed.

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
I listed mine last Friday, had an enquiry from a guy that wanted independent I suggested yours with the simplicity, as it is the only one i could see on the market. But long drive as he is in Qld. Good luck with the sale mate, it will sell. For what it is worth, i tried sending him your way.
Not another moving to a Starcraft @TTBRIDGE

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
I listed mine last Friday, had an enquiry from a guy that wanted independent I suggested yours with the simplicity, as it is the only one i could see on the market. But long drive as he is in Qld. Good luck with the sale mate, it will sell. For what it is worth, i tried sending him your way.

Thanks for that. I know it will sell, just impatient I suppose.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Mick have you given eBay a go mate? Relgate pointed me there, caravan and camping sales and trading post are useless. Gumtree and fleabay got all the leads and having it here helped with a reference from Cracka!

Allround expanadas downunders team effort :clap2:

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Mick have you given eBay a go mate? Relgate pointed me there, caravan and camping sales and trading post are useless. Gumtree and fleabay got all the leads and having it here helped with a reference from Cracka!

Allround expanadas downunders team effort :clap2:

Will do, just needing some time to sit down and get it up there.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Cant believe it didn't sell, but glad you can hang on to her. Wishing you and the family many more happy holidays!

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Cant believe it didn't sell, but glad you can hang on to her. Wishing you and the family many more happy holidays!

I was surprised I didn't get more interest, but living in the middle of NSW could have been a bit of a deterrent for some.