17' Series 17.56.2 help! Mains water not working

Bards

May 3, 2014
Blue Mountains
Hi wondered if anyone could help, first shakedown trip and can't get mains water to work, only working off tanks, how do switch to mains water?

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Hmmmm
Plugh in a hose connected to caravan park external mains water tap turn it on full.
Plug other end of hose into van mains water connection in the tank fill door (middle one)
Turn off pump at the drifter/control panel
Taps should work???

If not, there is a problem....

Let us know how you get on

Bards

May 3, 2014
Blue Mountains
Hmmmm
Plugh in a hose connected to caravan park external mains water tap turn it on full.
Plug other end of hose into van mains water connection in the tank fill door (middle one)
Turn off pump at the drifter/control panel
Taps should work???

If not, there is a problem....

Let us know how you get on
Hi @relgate, no drifter, but turned the pump off and no water, had to fill the tanks to get water.

stan george

May 12, 2016
batemans bay nsw
try connecting your mains pressure hose through front tap on drawbar,first take out tap washer or put in a tap that has a ball valve, use mains hose tap to regulate pressure if needed this works very well for me our van has shower etc regs stan

Corey Brown

Oct 12, 2015
South australia
Hey bards when i first hooked hose up to my 2006 expanda turned water on got nothing heard water gushing under seat had a look and there is two inlets on the van and the one i hooked up to wasnt connected to anything and filled the under seat storage area with water