Old & Moved 16.49-2 2006 Outback For Sale

ElectricGuru

Sep 5, 2011
SE Brisbane
Hey All

We are selling our van to eventually upgrade to a 17'er. List of extras below with a couple of photos. We are located on Brisbane's southern bayside so if anyone is interested, please PM me and I will send through some contact details.

Jayco Expanda Outback Pop-Top in excellent condition. A great family van comfortably sleeps 6 Adults already setup for full off-road or caravan park. Price $28,300 neg for everything below:
- Double bunks
- 2 queen beds
- Flys/privacy screens
- Lounge & table (removable)
- Larger 150L 3 way fridge
- Microwave
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas Hotplate/grill with electric element
- Plenty of storage/cupboards
- New Winegard TV Antenna with booster
- Full off road capabilities with outback chassis
- Single axle with new bearings and almost new tyres
- Electric brakes recently serviced by Jayco
- Full LED lighting throughout
- External 240Vac and 12Vdc power points
- Anderson plug
- Fold out solar panel & 100Ahr battery
- Dual water tanks with 12Vdc electric pump
- Draw bar mains tap
- New Roll out awning
- New Full Kakadu vinyl annex inc flooring
- Full heavy duty fitted caravan cover

Just been serviced by Jayco and is ready to go with 12 mths rego. Safety and gas certificate supplied on request.

Cheers! EG :)

Caravan 001.jpg Caravan 002.JPG Caravan 003.JPG

ElectricGuru

Sep 5, 2011
SE Brisbane
Hey everyone

Just to let you know we sold the van yesterday to a lovely couple who were looking for exactly our van with the extras.

Now, the real fun begins! Off to Jayco to get pricing for a new 17.56-2!!! :whoo:

ElectricGuru

Sep 5, 2011
SE Brisbane
Thanks guys...

Hey Spot, no mate. They are upgrading from tenting it but I will get them onto it. They found the ad on one of the online sales sites so it worked out really well that they were actuall people and not working on a missionary adventure in Africa and wanted our bank account details... ;)

Cheers Mick, yep now the fun begins!!! :)

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Comgratulations EG and good luck with the new purchase. Now you can put to good use all the advice on negotiating found on the forum. :lol:

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Hey Gil, Good to hear you guys off loaded the old van so quickly.
Let me know if you would like me to see the guys at Warburtons in Bundy for a quote with whatever your after. Just PM me and I can give you my mobile through there.
The fun part is just beginning.......
Land Cruiser Park May day may be in jeopardy as the long w/end does not fall. I think we still need to check the events they are putting on around that time. Anyway, plenty of time to plan.
Speak soon.
Cheers
Deano