Old & Moved 16 - 18 Foot Pop Top Caravan Cover CHEAP and makes you more attractive.

The Goodwins

Jan 29, 2014
Wellington Point
www.facebook.com
For sale is our 16 - 18 foot silver waterproof caravan cover that was on our Expanda 16:49. It being sold because of the new van and have gone back and purchased another cover the same brand, just bigger, due to their quality.
This cover cost us $279 but I think now they are $229 - $249 on Flebay.
I dont need it so its going $60 or make me a reasonable offer.
This cover has reinforced edges and straps that run underneath the van to secure it.

THERE ARE NO RIPS TEARS OR SUN DETERIORATED POINT ON THIS COVER
Whilst there are a few leaf stains the cover is in exceptional condition and a bargain for someone wanting a temporary cover or on a budget.

And on top of this I can guarantee that THIS caravan cover WILL make you more attractive to the opposite sex......really.......absolute.....iron clad.....rock solid....fact

The Goodwins

Jan 29, 2014
Wellington Point
www.facebook.com
Hi @S&P I cant find a tag yet will keep looking it is a pop top cover so you can open the top while its underneath it also has the zippers so you can open up around the door. All are in excellent condition and its in its original bag. Will find out postage tomorrow and keep looking for tag as I want to give it a clean. As I said in the selling section it has a few marks on it but is not torn or thinning. I bought it because as far as I am concerned if you want a cover that "breathe" then just leave it out in the rain.....

The Goodwins

Jan 29, 2014
Wellington Point
www.facebook.com
Sorry guys I am taking it off the market as I found a small hole in the rear near a seam......It would not leak but with a little amount of wind I think it would eventually tear......As I have a conscious I am not comfortable selling it......It is now landfill......Thanks for the offers though....