Where Are you from?

Where are you from

• Total voters

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Beaconsfield, Vic. Victorian born and bred and I don't think I will ever get the whole State of Origin NSW v QLD thing. I went to game three last year, great atmosphere, but lets face it, you guys have nothing on AFL!!

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I was in a Melbourne pub many years back with a Victorian. I said to him 'Listening to all the conversations going on around us, you would almost think these guys were talking about real football."

I managed to escape unscathed. :bolt:
Go the Blues. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Reactions: Xpandafan

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Beaconsfield, Vic. Victorian born and bred and I don't think I will ever get the whole State of Origin NSW v QLD thing. I went to game three last year, great atmosphere, but lets face it, you guys have nothing on AFL!!

Folks,
it's a big brother, little brother thing, that's the best way I can explain. And we like nothing better than stickin it to ya big brother.....:) above all else we are passionate about Qld and just love being Qlder's :)
the clip below is what our never say die attitude is all about....our finest moment

That try always brings a little tear to my eye :sorrow:

Win, Lose or Draw, Proud to be Qld

Queenslanderrrrrr....... Jas

PS and nothing is better the SOO :)

Reactions: Chooky

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Holden_man thanks for the explanation. It's a bit like Collingwood beating Carlton, either way its going to be a good result for an Essendon/Victorian supporter. Looks like Big Brother is giving Little Brother a slap around the park at the moment.

Reactions: Xpandafan

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
OK... I'll come out of the closet :peep: and admit it.

I am from Perth WA the land of Wait Awhile.

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Born in Geelong
Schooling south coast NSW (call me dumb but I still can't figure out how to actually cast a vote on this forum????)
Sunshine coast for the last 30 years and intend to keep it that way, so QLDer for me too.