Where Are you from?

Where are you from

• Total voters

greynt

Dec 15, 2012
Yarra Valley
Nice spot :thumb:

Cheers mate, we love it here.
I notice you are from the valley as well, which area if you don't mind me asking?
Couple of questions, any thoughts on another meet up for Vic forum members again?
and how did you find the facilities at River Bend CP Echuca? Think Bushman said to make
sure tanks are full.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
There will be another meet but at the moment I'm a bit hesitant to organise anything at the moment due to how dry it is.

The facilities at Riverbend where clean and tidy we only stayed the weekend. Its a good privatley run park and was quite when we were ther. Yep fill your tanks before going

Scroll down to post #186 http://www.expandasdownunder.com/th...-16-49-3-gets-all-comfy.111/page-10#post-4228 for a trip report :thumb:

greynt

Dec 15, 2012
Yarra Valley
There will be another meet but at the moment I'm a bit hesitant to organise anything at the moment due to how dry it is.

The facilities at Riverbend where clean and tidy we only stayed the weekend. Its a good privatley run park and was quite when we were ther. Yep fill your tanks before going

Scroll down to post #186 http://www.expandasdownunder.com/th...-16-49-3-gets-all-comfy.111/page-10#post-4228 for a trip report :thumb:

Cheers for that:) appreciate it.
Good to know about the water as we are there for a few nights. Hope the grass is as green as it was when you were there!

Fair enough about meeting up due to the weather. Let me know if need help in the future with organising a meet as i am happy to help out if required.

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Mornington Peninsula - VIC

HAHA... we used to say that when we moved from MT ELiza to Frankston (away from mom and dad) we didn't live in Frankston we lived at the "Mornington Peninsula"..... Oh I miss down there so much, I still like going to Frankston....I grew up in Mt Eliza though... used to be like a small country town, changed a bit now though.

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Born and bred in Wagga Wagga, moved to Shellharbour around 1970 aged 7, then moved to Kiama for a few years and now at Albion Park NSW.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
HAHA... we used to say that when we moved from MT ELiza to Frankston (away from mom and dad) we didn't live in Frankston we lived at the "Mornington Peninsula"..... Oh I miss down there so much, I still like going to Frankston....I grew up in Mt Eliza though... used to be like a small country town, changed a bit now though.
It is good down here :tongue:

crmmg

Yes, the 'Mornington Peninsula' is a large area. South east end is where I'm at.