20' Series What Else ?? - 21.63 Outback Expanda

Oct 6, 2014
Bicton, Perth
After much deliberation we have decide we love the Isuzu MUX and want hassle free caravanning so think we are going to try and swap to a 17.56 pop up. Smaller but as hubby works Saturday mornings (self employed) we only get weekend getaways in anyway and not planning on to many big trips until late next year. We definitely wanted the Outback and they seem to have better resale value so time for compromise. Still think we will have many happy years in the 17 as we did in our smaller camper.

Oct 6, 2014
Bicton, Perth
You'll love the 17.52 @Melanie and Gavin Cockran ... But then again I'm a little biased ;)
Most trips just the two of us and plenty of room when the daughter and her young bloke tag along!

We were a bit worried that having such a big van, we would eventually not be bothered with popping away at least once a month like we have been and we only travel an hour (Mandurah) away. My mum likes to come with us and we have a special needs 18 year old. Five kids in total (4 married/partnered) and 2 grandkids so plenty of bodies. Bugger it, they can all bring a tent. All we have to do is see what Nick from Caravanland says tomorrow. We have paid a deposit and we haven't drawn up any plans/specs so hopefully it will be OK as the 21 wasn't going to be here until the end of February.
:eagerness:

Reactions: dagree and bigcol

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
As long as you two are comfortable that's the main thing ;)
When you see Nick tell him David and Greer say Hi!!!!! And if he gives you a hard time I'll go talk to him LOL

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Our dealer says ours will come in at approx 2900kg. Not sure if that's the ATM or not, and not sure which is heavier, the ensuite or our cupboards.
An ATM of 2900kg makes your 21xxxx lighter than my 20xxxx, and i dont have the slide out .....