Stone Stomper's new 200LC

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
I know Bigman but love it after so many years of canvas, just doing a few mods and will post the new beast.

image0016.jpg

Last edited:

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Love it. Not sure if it is because it is painted red or because it looks chunky or because it has yellow shocks. Who cares.. It looks great. Too bad you can't turn the van upside down as you drive down the road so more people can see. :)

Reactions: cruza driver

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
How was access SS, I already have one blown on the Prado's ARB bar. Have heard they are a pig to get to, is that right? Or was that the driving lights, not sure.....

HM

Last edited:

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
I know I can't believe for the amount of money ARB charge for these bars and still put old type globes in, not hard to get to you just need to unbolt the two side wings under the bull bar and I cut the plug off the old lights and soldered to the new ones.

Christian

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Given up changing the parking globes on the ranger's ARB bar, because the lights are automatically on, the parking bulbs don't last long and are a pig to get to.

TTBRIDGE

Mar 12, 2013
Brisbane - Northside (North Lakes)
Loog Good SS,

@Holden_man @crackacoldie According to the people at ARB head office that i contacted, they will have the LED bar light and indicators available in late March, early April. That are a straight bolt in to current bars.

I belive the 150 prodo bar is now coming out with the LED. But don't quote me. This is what i read when looking at the bar for the 200.

But it did take a long time, they claim something to do with volume and finding someone that could produce the qty required at the standard they want.

Anyway time will tell.

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
I still would rather give a local ebay (autoelec) $44 for them than give ARB another $95, we had the same issue with our Hilux and had a service in the Kimberley (caped price) and there was an extra $49 charge to change one of the parking lights in the bull bar, I went off.

Reactions: 17triton

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Hi SS,
Would you have the eBay link, wouldn't mind grabbing a pair. $44 for a pair does sound better than $95 for a pair, and they are probably out of the same factory.

HM

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW

TACA

Feb 15, 2013
Stone Stomper, I have just been looking through this thread and I am amazed at what you do!!! Love your work.:clap2:
I have a stone stomper stone gaurd so I have seen your quality with my own eyes, but have you ever considered changing that name to maybe Stone Stomper stone gaurds AND 4x4 accessories? One thinks you would be very competitive with other big 4x4 accessory companies.

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Hi mate I'm interested in finding out where in Waikerie you go. Is it any good.

Cheers

Frank
It is between Waikerie and Overland Corner, very near to Overland Corner, you enter down what looks like a private driveway, can't remember the name on the gat though sorry. Site is only good for one or two vans at a time.

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
Stone Stomper, I have just been looking through this thread and I am amazed at what you do!!! Love your work.:clap2:
I have a stone stomper stone gaurd so I have seen your quality with my own eyes, but have you ever considered changing that name to maybe Stone Stomper stone gaurds AND 4x4 accessories? One thinks you would be very competitive with other big 4x4 accessory companies.

That's very kind of you TACA but I would never get away then it would be all work.

Reactions: relgate