Stone Stomper's new 200LC

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
Hi Bigman,

I went for the heavy duty in the front and 400kg in the back with sport shocks and have just organised the GVM upgrade through a vehicle engineer.

The back sits really well even with the van hooked up.

Christian

Hi Christian its a bit more involved than that , im going through it at the moment . Theres a few tests that the vehicle has to pass then off to Regency and yes its doing my head in . Also you have to use an engineer given by Regency and submit a vehicle alteration form which gives you a number to quote to engineers .All RED tape:frusty:

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
It might be different for the 200 as I have gone through Tonkin Consulting at Kent Town and he gave me the run down on how the process works and we don't need any test or to take the car to Regency as it's being done now. I know with the 200 if you have the suspension done before registration the upgrade is included.

I know it's a pain though.

TTBRIDGE

Mar 12, 2013
Brisbane - Northside (North Lakes)
@Stone Stomper , I watched your build of the draws when you did them. I have always had outback units but thinking of my own this time around with my LC turns up. I have a few questions you might be able to help me with as you have been there done that.
- What material thickness ply and grade did you use?
- How did you attach the rails? Bolts or Screws, how do they handle the weight when open. Do they want to rip out?
- What does the slam latch, latch onto?, is there a little tab at the top coming into the draw space?
- when you assembled the shel of the draw unit, did you use c/sink self tapers up from the bottom, down from the top?

Adam79

May 28, 2013
Brisbane
@Stone Stomper . Hey been looking through your posts on your with great interest as well. I noticed that you have fitted a scan guage. I have a few questions. 1 - Are they easy enough to fit. 2- Where exactly do they plug into. And
3- Are they worth putting them in.
Also looking at getting some of the led courtesy lights that you put in the doors. The link doesn't seem to work. But I'll keep looking. Keep up the great work. !

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
@Stone Stomper , I watched your build of the draws when you did them. I have always had outback units but thinking of my own this time around with my LC turns up. I have a few questions you might be able to help me with as you have been there done that.
- What material thickness ply and grade did you use?
- How did you attach the rails? Bolts or Screws, how do they handle the weight when open. Do they want to rip out?
- What does the slam latch, latch onto?, is there a little tab at the top coming into the draw space?
- when you assembled the shel of the draw unit, did you use c/sink self tapers up from the bottom, down from the top?

Hi Adam,

- What material thickness ply and grade did you use? I just used 9mm non structural ply I think for the drawers and 12mm for the base and top
- How did you attach the rails? Bolts or Screws, how do they handle the weight when open. Do they want to rip out? I just used screws and also glued the screws and drawer runners on and have no issues.
- What does the slam latch, latch onto?, is there a little tab at the top coming into the draw space? Yes there is a steel angle under the front edge for the latches to catch on and also strength.
- when you assembled the shel of the draw unit, did you use c/sink self tapers up from the bottom, down from the top?[/quote] Just down from the top with screws and the carpet hides them well.
Let me know if you need extra pictures.

Regards

Christian

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
@Stone Stomper . Hey been looking through your posts on your with great interest as well. I noticed that you have fitted a scan guage. I have a few questions. 1 - Are they easy enough to fit. 2- Where exactly do they plug into. And
3- Are they worth putting them in.
Also looking at getting some of the led courtesy lights that you put in the doors. The link doesn't seem to work. But I'll keep looking. Keep up the great work. !

Hi Adam,

I find the scan gauge great for all the information it gives like km left in tank, fuel usage and transmission temp also a heap of other stuff on there.

Easy to fit it just plugs into a square plug under the dash the dealer uses for diagnostics.

If that link didn't work for the lights just look on ebay and there are a few sellers of them.

Regards

Christian

Reactions: Adam79

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
Yes bought a second hand Rhino boat loader and fitted to the ARB rack, just been doing some mods to the new van and will post up. Bushman won't let me not :boink:

image0001 (2).jpg
image0003.jpg
image0004.jpg

Last edited:

Adam79

May 28, 2013
Brisbane
Hi Adam,

I find the scan gauge great for all the information it gives like km left in tank, fuel usage and transmission temp also a heap of other stuff on there.

Easy to fit it just plugs into a square plug under the dash the dealer uses for diagnostics.

If that link didn't work for the lights just look on ebay and there are a few sellers of them.

Regards

Christian
Thanks I ordered one today so should come within the next week or so. I have the car booked in at ARB Friday and Saturday this week to get the bullbar and Suspension done. They are also doing the GVM upgrade to 3850kg, now it should be legal once all the mods im planning are complete. Love the new setup my father inlaw just bought a crusader van.

Last edited:

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
Thanks I ordered one today so should come within the next week or so. I have the car booked in at ARB Friday and Saturday this week to get the bullbar and Suspension done. They are also doing the GVM upgrade to 3850kg, now it should be legal once all the mods im planning are complete. Love the new setup my father inlaw just bought a crusader van.

Sounds great, you will need to add these codes in to get the ATM temps and I will try and attach a PDF of the fault codes, if it doesn't work email me and I will send them through.

The parameters to enter are:
TXD: 07E121D9
RXF: 032100000000
RXD: 2808
MTH: 00010001FFD8
NAM: TFT

Attachments

• Landcruiser 200 Codes.pdf
    119.1 KB · Views: 12,216
Reactions: Adam79 and TTBRIDGE

Adam79

May 28, 2013
Brisbane
Sounds great, you will need to add these codes in to get the ATM temps and I will try and attach a PDF of the fault codes, if it doesn't work email me and I will send them through.

The parameters to enter are:
TXD: 07E121D9
RXF: 032100000000
RXD: 2808
MTH: 00010001FFD8
NAM: TFT
Hey SS. Received my Scan guage. But I couldn't open your PDF. Would it be possible for you to email it to me.
adbuilt@hotmail.com.au. cheers Adam