Site Update

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
There will definitely be no leadership spill on the forum. The moderators know the work @expanda puts in and have no desire to replace him. :hail:
.... @expanda !!!!!. As soon as they come out supporting you publicly, that tap on the shoulder from behind is only a matter of time. The one single thing that every coach for every single football team had, just a week before they were dumped .... was the absolute and unconditional support of the board. :mad:

(bit unfair I think ... all you did was change the damn forum colors. But reversing that medicare co-payment didn't work either)

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
.... @expanda !!!!!. As soon as they come out supporting you publicly, that tap on the shoulder from behind is only a matter of time. The one single thing that every coach for every single football team had, just a week before they were dumped .... was the absolute and unconditional support of the board. :mad:

(bit unfair I think ... all you did was change the damn forum colors. But reversing that medicare co-payment didn't work either)

2 points -

1) Captain always goes down with the ship

2) I keep the lights on around here and no one else knows where the switch is

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I think the light blue shading around the buttons ie: " Upload a file" etc is just too light, it tends to blend in with the white background same with the button bar above here when typing.
The lines and lighter shades are just getting washed out by the white.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
No I meant no green on my van..........................the borders could be darker though and the buttons as well, no matter what I do to the screen they are hard to see.

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
It might be just me, but viewing on my Samsung S3 is messed up.
The alert flag has disappeared and when I press on the red square it shifts to the left.

Screenshot_2015-03-07-19-19-20.png Screenshot_2015-03-07-19-19-31.png

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
well, Good on you @expanda and the team

my personal preferences are that - personal - so I wont bother boring you

you have done a marvelous job, and I am sure everyone agrees, its not easy - or everyone would create and run their own web sites

the fact that you are interested in feedback is again, a statement of your commitment to this site

a bit like growing up I suppose - everything is new and exciting..............