20' Series Shower Door Won't Stay Closed

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
I think magnets rust so keep that in mind. Maybe heatshrink and silicone on the ends.
If they are of the rubber style with impregnated magnetic material as in fridge seals, they won't rust.
I have had two such strips outside for over four years to mark the water level in my rain water tanks, not a glimmer of rust.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
No rust from that stuff..........................even though my set up is not the same, the door is a pain to stay shut, today I went to work and sorted it out, it was bloody warm so gave the A/C its monthly test run, all good, anyway I had the van standing all square so ran my level and square over the walls and stuff and it had me buggered, the bubble was good except that the top was wider than the bottom and I couldn't figure out why ??? In the end I put a nicely polished packer under one hinge and the door jam catch, it closes and catches now with enough gap to allow for flexing, tried the magnets but they didn't have enough room.....................will add a drop catch to make sure later.