Pick up day today, yes today, peaking 9am! 22.68-1 Starcraft OB

Gilmorehappy

Jul 7, 2015
Newcastle
So in a few hours we'll be in the midst of the handover. To put into perspective, we waited about 18 months wanting to buy a caravan, waiting for the financial planets to align, then another 5 months since ordering. There have been a few false starts re delivery to test the ticker thrown in for good measure. Dropping the kids off at school first, and I expect they'll be sprinting home from school bus to check out the new beast parked in the driveway this arv!

Will spend this weekend gawking at it, then stuffing all the room full of 'stuff' into it so it would be ready to use!

Pics to follow L8tr.

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Yes you know I want pics.. enjoy write down things like where the HWS switch is etc etc.
check everything that opens and closes.. Even though we did we found a couple of draws I need to fix :(
Check your drop down legs.. One of ours did not move and I did not think to check. Lucky we camped 5 mins away so grabbed a spare and some tools and it was done.

Reactions: Gilmorehappy

Gilmorehappy

Jul 7, 2015
Newcastle
Just got home so here are some pics outside our house to prove it happened!
image.jpg
image.jpg

It's a bit intimidating to tow at first. The Colorado knows it's there that's for sure! A bit overwhelming with a lot to take in right now! Where to start!

Gilmorehappy

Jul 7, 2015
Newcastle
Congrats! i pick mine up on Tuesday, so i'll be selfish and request more pics!
Hi will send more photos
congrats looks nice. Be interested to see how the Colorado goes the 7 seater on our list :)
@davemc I'd suggest the Colorado will be a little less thirsty than petrol disco. I'm not sure but I think they only rate the 7 seater Colorado for 3 tonne where the ute or cab chassis is good for 3.5. Anyway, here's my experience today- driving home 30 km in traffic it used 14.5L per 100. There was some stop start driving but mostly either 80 to 90 Kays per hour. We were all impressed including jayco dealer at how the van sat dead level behind the Colorado. Still playing with brake controller to get that just right. As for the ride, felt slightly like we were in a boat. No swaying. The Colorado has plenty of pulling power but 'winds its way up to speed' and holds gears a bit longer. These engines like to under load, so my mechanic friend tells me!

So @stucati, not long to go now, is it a starcraft for you?