Peterg's Lotus Trooper

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
I do like the Grey & Black............

wasn't meaning to be rude about the Green............ just sort of "hit me" when I looked at the piccie...............o_O

Reactions: Crusty181

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Have you looked at the option of harvesting rain water from the awning?

Simple and easy ...it just needs to rain...and, in our case, it always rains when we're away. As said in a previous post, we can be self sufficient indefinitely with just a little bit of rain.

That's with the two standard tanks and only 150 of solar with one battery. I'd think with the extra capacity you're getting, that would be possible.

But then, our camping is very simple and I know we're not the standard to judge it on but it might be worth considering.

Reactions: peterg and davemc

peterg

Jan 17, 2015
warrnambool
@Bank of Dad No idea we didn't look at JB vans in any detail. When I did my research Lotus kept coming up as the best range of features. For some reason JB were lower on my list. We weren't as concerned about $$$.

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
Ok. We have a JB Dirtroader and down the years, a few yet, I'd like to look at a Scorpion, so that's why I asked.....

With 4 150 watt panels would I be correct in assuming you have a 200+ litre compressor fridge?

Lovely van......very, very nice.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Looks like a great floor plan and doesn't look like you've missed anything.... But that will be confirmed after the maiden voyage!

Reactions: bigcol