Only Three Weeks Left

busybusymum

Oct 23, 2011
Albury/Wodonga
Sounds exciting Mick - Fantastic - but a bit jealous!. The last two weeks since I have got back onto this site have been the worst in relation to waiting for us. Ours arrives at the dealer this week and we by the time detailing and rego etc and a couple of extras we want them to do it should be ready next week - but we probabably do handover on that weekend 17/18th. Bit scary giving up the $$$$$$$$$$$$ but exciting as well - hope our colours look OK - we only chose off the piece of paper and a small swatch we ended up by going with the one with the green in it - the result of 5 females choosing and one male - a fresh and jazzy look- not to everyones taste though. Not sure about the WDS - thinking about the HR600 but dealer recommending the EzyLift. Have yet to sort out stone stomper etc and will get the solar sorted after handover. Will have to check out the discount on the inner spring matresses we had paid for since they now come standard??

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Sounds exciting Mick - Fantastic - but a bit jealous!. The last two weeks since I have got back onto this site have been the worst in relation to waiting for us. Ours arrives at the dealer this week and we by the time detailing and rego etc and a couple of extras we want them to do it should be ready next week - but we probabably do handover on that weekend 17/18th. Bit scary giving up the $$$$$$$$$$$$ but exciting as well - hope our colours look OK - we only chose off the piece of paper and a small swatch we ended up by going with the one with the green in it - the result of 5 females choosing and one male - a fresh and jazzy look- not to everyones taste though. Not sure about the WDS - thinking about the HR600 but dealer recommending the EzyLift. Have yet to sort out stone stomper etc and will get the solar sorted after handover. Will have to check out the discount on the inner spring matresses we had paid for since they now come standard??

Hi there BusyBusyMum,

We too found it frustrating waiting for the van to arrive, but now it is here it seems like so long ago that we picked up the van.

The colours you picked will be great, it is your van and it is how you want it so I wouldn't worry about that.

In regaurds to the WDS, we didn't end up needing on as the heavy duty springs on the back of the patrol work wonders. The eazlift WDS is a cheaper option and as far as I can tell works just as well as the other brands on the market.

I hope everything goes well for handover on the 17th, hopefully we will have had our first trip by then.