16' Series new member

bigbertha

Oct 6, 2012
port elliot sa
well we picked up the new van today looks great but not happy.after ringing them two weeks ago to remind them of canvas privacy screens, which they stated were being done. well got there today and no privacy screens now they are going to come all the way to our house and take the van back to adelaide and have fitted as i refused to tow it all that way again , they stated that they would get it done and returned in two days. also they didnt put a 12 volt in where we wanted and hopefully this will be fixed to.other then that everything else was fine except not happy with the way the van was presented as it had not been cleaned and only half polished which made the other half look dull.oh well thats my gripe for the night maybe things will look brighter tomorrow after a good nights sleep .

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Simple simple stuff to just check the paperwork. Especially where the customer makes the effort to call.
But that aside..........
Congrats on the new van bigbertha.

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Congrats on the new van, hopefully your issues will be sorted soon so you can enjoy the new van.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Congrats on your new van mate! It is a shame these things happen, I thinks dealerships and the factory could shed some dead wood! I'm sure you'll enjoy your van. :)

Cheers.