16' Series new member

bigbertha

Oct 6, 2012
port elliot sa
i am new to this site and would just like to say hi .we have just ordered a jayco expanda 16.49-1b and have started the long wait to the delivery date. i find this site very informative and have learnt heaps. i live in port elliot south australia with my lovely family of me the missus and four boys. we recently traded our swan to go a bit more upmarket as did not enjoy packing up in the rain and the time it takes.its great to be part of a simliar minded group of folks.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Welcome to the forum family. Start counting off the weeks; then the sleeps and while waiting start planning the individual touches and mods to really make your Expanda your own.

bigbertha

Oct 6, 2012
port elliot sa
thanks we have started the count down and hope to take delivery about first week of december . the ideas that people have on this site are great and certainly give you a lot to think about,

Glenn

Sep 6, 2012
Bittern, VIC
Welcome bigbertha,

I to am only new to the site and have also learn't heaps.

Any day now i am waiting for our call to say that our Panda is finally ready to be picked up, transfer some dollars over first !

The wait is Torture but gives you a chance to purchase those incidental things on the experience of others on the forum.

Cheers Glenn

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Welcome bigbertha, we had a 16-49-1OB, great van you'll love it....the wait is a bugger but worth it, enjoy the ride!

Cheers,
Burnsy.

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
Welcome to another South Aussie what ever you need to know youll find it on here if not someone will point you in the right direction ...

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Hi bigbertha,
Welcome from our clan as well, the wait will drive you just a little nuts,:frusty: not a day goes by we don't think about the van. But heaps to read on the forum, keeps you entertained while you wait. The members on the forum couldn't be more helpful, welcome to the panda family :welcome:

bigbertha

Oct 6, 2012
port elliot sa
well had that all important and long anticipated phone call today we pick our panda up on december the 7th , now the sleepless count down really begins cant wait.

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Yep know exactly where you are coming from, we have just been through the same. The last week seems to drag on forever. Hang in there, you will have her home soon.

Jas

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Great news bigbertha, it's pretty cool picking her up and seeing her there in the rear view for the first time. Have you got your first tripped all organised?

Jas

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
The past two months have gone quick for me...but my Expanda's just outside! Best wishes for smooth delivery and years of enjoyment with your new van.