then went away to Exmouth
then been sick for the last 4 months
so when I get home from work, I will start a new thread with new pic's

cheers

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
no Stan, hopefully more people soon-ish
while away on the weekend, I was spreading the word about this site to a few Swan & Flamingo owners

cheers

Mintox

Oct 20, 2013
Perth
Me thinks me will soon be on me own in the section again.
Hope you get better real soon.
No mate I'm here with ya! I have lots of trips planned. Going to go out to Wave Rock in April, probably do the The Holland Track (done this already with my old camper but such a brilliant trip to do) and Emu Rock.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
@Mintox we are off to Wave Rock & Esperance at the end of the Month, then Bremer Bay / Peaceful Bay / Fonti's Pool

should be good, not been to Bremer or Fonti's

cheers

Glen Bundesen

Jan 12, 2014
Perth WA
@Mintox we are off to Wave Rock & Esperance at the end of the Month, then Bremer Bay / Peaceful Bay / Fonti's Pool

should be good, not been to Bremer or Fonti's

cheers

Gday Sandgropers..
Plenty of free camp sites between Esperance and Albany. We went to Kokerbin Rock (past Quairadin) last year, (free camping) but I heard the council were shifting the camp site, so don't know if that has happened yet. If down south of Pemberton there is Shannon Nat Park - run by DEC, it has Hot showers and flushing toilets.

Reactions: Mintox and bigcol

Mintox

Oct 20, 2013
Perth
We're heading down to Peppermint Park in Busso in March for three days. Need to restock on wine and chocolate!

Stan53

May 27, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria
Is that Peppermint Park or Peppermint Grove? Top part of the west. When I was a kid my mum and dad would take us marroning on the Blackwood River. My dad had a war settlement farm down that way.

Reactions: blacky

Mintox

Oct 20, 2013
Perth
Is that Peppermint Park or Peppermint Grove? Top part of the west. When I was a kid my mum and dad would take us marroning on the Blackwood River. My dad had a war settlement farm down that way.
Its a caravan park in Busselton called Peppermint Park or Peppermint Caravan Park.

Peppermint Grove is, well for want of a better description, rather a pper class suburb on the edge of the Swan river in Perth. That would be funny rocking up in the Swift and camping on one of the parks on the foreshore there. I would bet we'd be asked to leave pronto! Bloody Gypsies!