17' Series Maiden Voyage Over -Yes Im Back! :) - Very Important Notice The Van failed Registration!!

Stephen Galvin

May 20, 2014
Warnbro WA
@Cheyne78 I was a bit nervous as well all week about that hill And in the end I drove out really easy in fact backed off halfway so I didnt thrash the van to much. As the hill scares everyone it is what makes that spot so special no more than 3 camps there at any time. You can have more campers and vans but only three camps. My spot was impossible to get a peg in! I managed one only then used rocks to tie to :) But then I was really well sheltered. 14mile was like a van park ,Ok if you want to spend all day chatting to others but personally I preferred the peace with light social activities and used the fishing rod as an excuse to sleep in the sun :) It was also better snorkling where we were and the outside reef wasnt to far to paddle the Kayak too. This is where we will head to every time. I did have some fun with some kids toys I built and made a video here as at times I did get bored and then I took it out on the other campers :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F40WR7UwoP8&list=UUiOHaPeMP728g_qxx6S6DcA