If price was not a factor, what wagon would you buy?

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Saw one of these at a gem club I was visiting today, 0-100kph in 7.66sec. Nearly 300kw and over 1000Nm.
Purchased from American Car Sales (www.american.com.au). Tows a van nicely apparently.

May have mentioned the boss has one, actually the Denali version which is more up spec. Absolute power house apparently but he reckons your flat out doing a u'y on a four lane road!

Last edited:
Reactions: Xpandafan

blacky

Sep 17, 2013
Townsville QLD
How about one of these. May be the first vehicle were you might want to take options off, rather than but them on.

Some options make help with city traffic

Bushmaster_230x200px.jpg

Cheers
Steve

Would be handy for shooting, i may want to further upgrade ;)

blacky

Sep 17, 2013
Townsville QLD
I think i'd like to bush-spec a porsche cayenne!

Bullbar, winch (front and rear), air-bags and an 8" lift, snorkels for the twin turbos, LED light bar across the roof, centre consol fridge in the front (my favourite accessory in our grande!), 33" muddies, rock sliders, two way, long range fuel tank, fox wing awning...

Oh, and a bloody expandasdownunder sticker for the back window!

Reactions: expanda

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
I think i'd like to bush-spec a porsche cayenne!

Bullbar, winch (front and rear), air-bags and an 8" lift, snorkels for the twin turbos, LED light bar across the roof, centre consol fridge in the front (my favourite accessory in our grande!), 33" muddies, rock sliders, two way, long range fuel tank, fox wing awning...

Oh, and a bloody expandasdownunder sticker for the back window!

Lol @ stickers :)

They are on the way....

Reactions: blacky